Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Now you want to be free
So I'm letting you go.
Cause I know in my heart babe
that my love will never die.
It Feels So Crazy
Cause I Dunno What I Did To You.
I Don't Understand.
Gave You Everything
You Asked For And Was Ready To Give
You A Lot More.
Once him,always him.
U walked away without any sign and reasons.
Im speechless and im broken
but no matter what i'll keep loving you
coz My heart is closed for other guys.
Once love,never changed.
I ain't gonna cry no
And I won't beg you to stay.
If you're determined to leave,
I will not stand in your way
But what can i says that my love just for you.
Wish That I Could Move On but Can't Let Go,It's Too Strong.
Just Like That you walked away
And Then You're Gone.
p/s:x der kene mengena antara yg hidup or dah meninggal dunia..
hehe

2 comments:

  1. When i awake from my beautiful dream, suddenly you are gone. No track from you, just only a note left beside the phone. "Baby, i can't hold it anymore , i try to hang on this love, but always stuck in the end. Hope you find some one that loves you more than me".



    One word that i have never forget,Whenever you whisper words of love in my ear,Full of love intimacy from your deepest heart,Feeling a wave that fulfilled by hope,Love me, feel my love for you,Darling, with you i have never be fear,Even though the storm of love wrecked my life,But in my heart always you inside,Baby, don't leave me, because i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...just wanna share an info...Buying stuff direct from Japan to Malaysia!

    http://www.jepunmari.com

    ReplyDelete